Frustrated with your Avon business? Need solid and true tips that work? I’m going to share 10 Avon selling tips that work to get repeat sales.
Yesterday, I spent $135 on something that someone else recommended to me.
When you’ve worked hard to get Avon customers, Avon is working to make sure your customers come to you as a recommendation.
Out of all the Avon selling tips I’ve shared and read, these have been the most difficult to adhere to. Ironically they’re also a few of the most important.
10 Tips To Get Repeat Sales With Avon
(Especially when you’re starting out)
- Always send a thank you card or samples.
- It starts with lipstick. Sell lipstick first and often times the rest comes after.
- Use it, wear it, talk about it.
- Acknowledge customer birthdays & special holidays.
- Keep an Avon decal on your driver’s side back seat window for drive through connections.
- Know their preferred method of contact and stick by it.
- Send them a video or introduction at least once.
- Ask them to follow your Avon Facebook page or give free samples to join your Avon FB group.
- Use Campaign Mailer!
Customers who place more than 3 orders in a 3 month period share the Avon Rep benefits with them.
A loyal Avon customer can be there best Avon Representative. She’ll buy, share, and fall in love with her savings even more.
- How To Get Free Beauty Samples | Sell Avon Campaign 22
- 3 Avon Makeup Products That Will Change Your Life
- Top 3 Avon Clearance Campaign 22
- How to get your free Avon business cards